Mold Removal for Commercial Properties
With no federal standards regarding mold remediation, ServiceMaster of the Shore Area adheres to stringent industry guidelines when providing reports, estimates, and services for the removal of mold contamination in buildings. And, our experts are trained as “Certified Mold Remediators” with the Indoor Air Quality Association:
- Apply substrate cleaner Serum 1000 (www.serumsystem.com) on all mold remediation projects.
- Contain affected areas during the remediation process to limit release of mold into the air.
- Damp-wipe and thoroughly dry non-porous (hard) surfaces.
- Remove contaminated and damaged materials and seal in bags.
- HEPA (High Efficiency Particle Air) vacuum after materials have been thoroughly dried and contaminated materials removed.
- Protect our expert technicians with personal protection equipment (tyveks, gloves, respirators, etc.)
- Control moisture – moisture control is the key to Mold Control!
- Recommend that testing be conducted after remediation is completed to be sure that the final levels of mold contamination are acceptable and safe.